One of the best signs you’re lucky is, you’re not fat after all those years. But if you don’t do exercise regularly, soon your face will show signs of aging. You will have lose skin and lose muscles. In short, you will not be able to maintain charismatic personality for long. You have lots and lots of examples in front of you.
People like Madonna, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Anniston and many others have gotten older, but they don’t seem to lose the energy and attractiveness after all those years. Yes, they get the best treatments, but they also go through difficult workout sessions to maintain their shape.
Besides all the foods in the world, the nutrition and supplements, and of course, those expensive skin treatments, you have a relatively inexpensive way to keep yourself young and energetic. You can join some sort of gym or start workout out regularly.
Since you don’t have too much fat to burn, you can start with muscle toning and weightlifting. Here are few ways you can achieve a well-toned body and energetic face.
- Get Expert Assistance
Consider getting a personal trainer to help you target problem areas. Apart from group training, Wynn fitness gymScarborough offers personal trainers who can lead you in the right direction, prevent injuries, and keep you motivated. This is quite simple, because your personal trainer will recommend best exercises according to your stamina and body shape.
- Alternate to Gym Workouts
Try yoga and/or Pilates. Both of these exercises provide overall body toning and strengthening, and are ideal for women who want long, lean muscles and who are afraid of gaining “bulk.
- Target your core
The following exercise will have you feeling the burn:
- Leg Lifts.
- Crunches: Try them with your legs held vertically in the air. To avoid hurting your back, try doing crunches on an exercise ball.
- Plank: Hold a plank for 30 seconds to a minute. Remember to keep your body in a straight line, and avoid letting your hips sag.
- Target your arms
- Do push-ups. If you cannot do a push-up, try doing the modified version keeping your knees on the ground.
- If you’ve started going to gym Scarborough, use a chest or shoulder-press machine.
- Lift free weights. For bulky muscles, do few repetitions using heavier weights. For lean muscles without bulk, do more repetitions using a lighter weight.
- Target your legs
Try the following exercises:
- Use a stationary bike or elliptical on high resistance.
- Hold a 5-8 pound dumbbell in each hand for added weight.
- Enroll in a body toning/conditioning class
Most fitness clubs Scarborough also offer toning classes for particular body areas, like abs.
All people age and grow old, but it’s up to you how and when you make way for that old age to show its impacts on your body. Some effects are reversible, but they won’t take long to be permanent, unless you do your part and pick up some weights.