Modafinil has been considered as a performance-boosting smart drug that people make use of to enhance their concentration, energy and cognitive skills today. These drugs cause a big impact with very little effort made. It could be considered as laziness or perhaps relentless pursuit for perfection, there has been an increase in the use of these drugs.
What Is It About?
Modafinil, which is also called as Modalert, is a nootropic, smart drug. It boosts the cognitive abilities in several different ways. There are numerous smart drugs available today, however; Modalert has a class of its own for some vital reasons:
- Does not work as a stimulant – It works somewhat like a stimulant, but is eugeroic – a wakefulness and alertness agent. It does not make you jittery or speedy as most of the stimulants do. Modafinil does not have a withdrawal or crash, as it is with most of the smart drugs.
- Not addictive – Modafinil helps people ward off addictions
- Few or merely no adverse effects – Modafinil is safe to consume.
- It works – Modafinil consumption help brings out positive impacts on the human body and mind. This gives you superhuman mental processing, with very few or merely no downsides to it.
Does Modafinil Actually Boost Your Brain?
Unlike some of the smart drugs out there today, there is a great deal of evidence that supports the effects of Modafinil consumption.
- It increases resistance to tiredness, fatigue and helps improve moods
- It also improves vigilance, motivation levels, fatigue and reaction time.
- It helps reduce the impulsive response, which basically leads to bad decision-making
- Beneficial for improving brain function
Is Modafinil Safe To Consume?
Modafinil is not addictive at all. It does have a risk of abuse, but some people simply make use of it to stay awake for long, which will perhaps make them fall sick at some point in time.
There is one extremely rare condition, called as the SJS – the Stevens-Johnson syndrome, in which people with genetic vulnerability develop a critical rash. SJS is generally triggered by the use of antibiotics, which is followed by a cough, analgesics, and cold medication, psychoepileptics, NSAIDs, and antigout drugs. Modafinil, phenytoin, and consumption of cocaine can trigger it more.
For healthy people, 30 to 50 mg of Modafinil is good enough. It lasts for about 8 hours; should be consumed in the morning, with or without food. However, it is recommended to consult your doctor about it. You can easily order Modafinil online.